JBL VPSB7118DP Powered 18" Integrated Subwoofer System.
- Powered 18" Sub-woofer Loudspeaker System with JBL DrivePack®technology for portable or installed use.
- 3600 Watts peak power, 1800 Watts continuous.
- HiQnet compatible; network control.
- 18-inch Differential Drive® low-frequency driver for extended low-frequency output.
- Stylized and ergonomically designed powder-coated die-cast aluminum handles.
- Eight 3-inch fly track suspension points and twenty-four M10 fittings (optional detachable flying fittings and forged eye bolt kits available).
- Optional DPAN or DPCN (CobraNet) digital audio input module available.
- Frequency Range: 29 Hz to 165 Hz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response: 39 Hz to 145 Hz ( ± 3 dB)
- Maximum Peak Output: 129dB SPL 1m
- Low Frequency Section: JBL 2268G, 457 mm (18 in) dia., 76 mm (3 in) Dual Coil, Differential Drive®, Direct Cooled
- Bandpass Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- DP1 Internal Amplification Output (at nominal load): 3600 Watts Peak, 1800 Watts Continuous
- DP1 Output Section: 1-Channel, Class I
- Audio Input connector: XLR with loop-through (standard DPIP card fitted)
- Network control connector: Ethernet, RJ45 (DPAN or DPCN optional Card)
- Signal Processing: DSP Based, resident in Input Module
- System Management: DSP based limiters for mechanical and thermal protection
- AC Power Operating Range: Auto Select 90-132VAC/216-264VAC, 50/60Hz
- AC Line Voltage: 50/60 Hz, Auto-Detect; 120V/240V (-15%, +10%)
- AC Input Connector: Neutrik PowerCon
- AC Loop-thru: Neutrik PowerCon
- AC Current Requirement: 6A per system at 120V, 3A per system at 240V
- Box Construction: 5/8in. multi-ply exterior grade Baltic birch. Internally braced. Black DuraFlex finish.
- Suspension System: 8 standard air-cargo 3 in. track and 24 M10 fittings
- Grille: 14 Gauge Black powder-coated perforated steel with foam backing
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 514.4 x 701.8 x 812.8 mm (20.25 x 27.63 x 32 in.)
- Net Weight: 34 kg (75 lb)