Furman P-6900 AR E Power Conditioner The Furman P-6900 AR E Power Conditioner delivers clean, stable power to protect equipment from problems caused by AC line voltage irregularities such as sags, brownouts, or over-voltages; all of which can cause sensitive electronic equipment to malfunction or sustain damage.
The switchable output of the P-6900 AR E accepts any input voltage from 188V to 270V and transforms it to a constant output of 230V ±10V or 240V ±10V. Voltages beyond that range may also be converted to usable levels, depending on the range variance.
Additionally, the P-6900 AR E is a full-featured power conditioner that filters and purifies AC power, reducing line noise and ensuring optimum performance. Not only will your equipment perform better with Furman's Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT), but it will also be fully protected by our exclusive Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP), and Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS). This circuitry provides the highest level of power protection available.
Note - Power is supplied to the P-6900 AR E via a 30A C-Form connector. A female mating connector is included with the P-6900 AR E for termination of a custom line cord.
- True RMS Voltage Regulation - True RMS Voltage Regulation delivers stable voltage output (selectable between 230V and 240V) to protect equipment from problems caused by AC lne voltage irregularities.
- Surge Protection - Furman’s exclusive SMP technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available.
- Noise Filtration - LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity.
- Voltage Protection - Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions.
- Diagnostic Lights - LED status indicators warn you when voltage is outside of nominal range or when protection has been compromised.
- Voltmeter / Ammeter - Large LED voltmeter/ammeter displays incoming voltage and output current draw .
- Isolated Banks - Isolated outlet banks minimize inter-component interference and noise contamination.
- USB Charger - Front panel USB convenience outlets allows you to charge most media devices or power a USB lamp.
- 30 Amp Rating - 30 Amp rating featuring a high inrush thermal circuit breaker for added protection.
- 11 Total Outlets - 11 total outlets (nine rear panel outlets and two front panel convenience outlet).
- Height: 133.35 mm
- Width: 483 mm
- Depth: 597 mm
- Weight: 26 kg