JBL Control 40CS/T High-Impact In-Ceiling Subwoofer, The JBL Control 40CS/T is a direct radiating, high impact, 8" subwoofer with a built-in passive crossover network enabling the JBL Control 40CST to be used as part of a subwoofer-satellite system. When combined with the JBL Control 42, the Control 40CS/T offers an extremely natural sounding and powerful subwoofer-satellite system that is perfect for applications requiring wide bandwidth and superior sonic performance with minimal visual impact.
The system can also be used via an active crossover design with the rest of the JBL Control Contractor in-ceiling line for superior bass response and can be operated off a 70V / 100V distributed line or in direct mode.
- Extended Bass Response with Maximum Impact
- Passive Crossover Network for Easy to Install Subwoofer-Satellite Systems
- Switchable 70V/100V or Low-Z
- Elegant design fits any décor
- Frequency Range: 32 Hz - 300 Hz
- Power Capacity: 200W program, 100W pink noise
- Sensitivity: 95 dB (near corner), 89 dB (center of ceiling), 1W, 1m
- 70V/100V Taps: 80W, 40W, 20W (& 10W at 70V only)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Component: 8 inch (200 mm) long-throw woofer
- Termination: Screw-down removable locking clip-in connector
- Satellite Outputs: Connectors for 2 or 4 Control 42C satellite speakers
- Included Accessories: C-rings, tile rails, paint shield, cutout template, grille
- Dimensions (Diameter x Depth): 332mm Diameter x 338mm Diameter Depth (13.1 in x 13.3 in)