Crown I-Tech 9000 HD 7000W Amplifier, The Crown I-Tech 9000HD offers amazing power, light weight and ease of use for touring sound applications. Unlike other amplifiers the IT-9000HD includes onboard high-definition DSP, an LCD control screen, and a built-in network connection. The I-T9000 HD amplifier is a sophisticated piece of engineering capable of producing extremely high power levels. They must be treated with respect and correctly installed if they are to provide the many years of reliable service for which they were designed.
In addition, I-Tech Series amplifiers include a number of features which require some explanation before they can be used to their maxi mum advantage. Please take the time to study the manual so that you can obtain the best possible service from your amplifier.
20 Hz - 20 kHz with 0.35% THD:
- Stereo, 2 ohms (per ch.): 2800W
- Stereo, 4 ohms (per ch.): 3500W
- Stereo, 8 ohms (per ch.): 1500W
- Bridge mono, 4 ohms: 5600W
- Bridge mono, 8 ohms: 7000W
- Global Power Supply with PFC (Power Factor Correction) works anywhere in the world.
- High power density, up to 7000 watts in a 2U chassis.
- Highest output voltage in the industry (200V peak) provides clean transient peaks.
- 3rd-generation patented Class I (BCA®) circuitry couples power efficiently to the load and provides low AC current draw.
- Onboard high-definition DSP with 24-bit, 192 kHz Cirrus Logic SHARC A/D and D/A converters. Advanced IIR filters and linear phase FIR filters.
- Pushbutton presets simplify setup. Custom presets for various loudspeakers can be down loaded.
- AES/EBU digital audio input.
- EtherCon® Ethernet con nector for HiQnet control or CobraNet digital audio transport. This “Single Plug” connection allows HiQnet protocol and CobraNet digital audio through the same CAT 5 cable.
- Analog and digital thru connectors.
- LCD Control Screen is used to adjust the amplifier’s attenuation and muting, configure the amp, set up and view error monitoring, and recall DSP presets to reconfigure the amp for various applications.
- Comprehensive array of indicators provide accurate diagnostics: Power, Data, along with Ready, Signal, Clip, Thermal and Fault for each channel.
- AC mains indicator in power switch glows green when AC power is present.
- Front-panel USB connector accepts a USB drive to transfer presets from the drive to the amplifier DSP, and vice versa.
- Light weight due to aluminum chassis, special internal construction and switching power supply.
- Thermal management controller and two discrete thermal zones with variable-speed fans, forced-air cooling.
- Advanced protection circuitry guards against: shorted outputs, DC, mismatched loads, general overheating, under/over volt age, high frequency overloads and internal faults.
- Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty completely protects your investment and guarantees its specifications.
- Input Sensitivity (volts RMS) for rated output: Adjustable in 0.1V steps from 1.28V to 8V
- Voltage Gain for full rated power at 8 ohms: 37.1 dB to 22.2 dB
- Frequency Response (at 1 watt, 20Hz - 20 kHz): ± 0.25 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio below rated full-bandwidth power, A-weighted: > 108 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) at full rated power at 1 kHz: < 0.1%
- Inter modulation Distortion (IMD) 60 Hz and 7 kHz at 4: 1, from full rated output to –35 dB: < 0.35%
- Maximum Input Level: +15 dBu or +21 dBu, depending on setting of maximum input level
- Latency: 1.16 mS at 48 kHz, 529 μS at 96 kHz
- A/D, D/A Converters: 24-bit 96 kHz Cirrus Logic
- Digital Input: AES/EBU, 24-bit, 32-96 kHz. Onboard sample rate converter.
- Network: Onboard HiQnet and TCP/IQ, compatible with standard 100Mb Ethernet hardware
- DSP: 24-bit conversion with 32-bit, floating point DSP processing
- Attenuators: Speed-sensitive rotary encoders, 0.5 dB steps, range 0 to –100 dB.
- Damping Factor (8 ohms): 20 Hz to 100 Hz: > 5000
- Crosstalk (below rated power, 20 Hz to 1 kHz): > 80 dB
- Common Mode Rejection (CMR) (20 Hz to 1 kHz): > 55 dB, typically > 70 dB
- DC Output Offset (Shorted input): < ± 3 mV
- Input Impedance (nominal): 20 kilohms balanced, 10 kilohms unbalanced
- Load Impedance (Note: Safe with all types of loads):
- Stereo: 1-2-4-8-16 ohms
- Bridge Mono: 2-4-8 ohms
- Required AC Mains: Universal AC input, 100-240VAC (±15%), 50/60 Hz. Max. AC mains voltage 277VAC.
- AC Line Connector: UK
- Construction Ventilation: Flow-through ventilation from front to back
- Cooling: Dual-zone, microprocessor controlled, continuously variable speed fans
- Dimensions: Width EIA Standard 19" rack mount (EIA RS-310B) x Height 3.5-inch (8.9-cm) x Depth 16.2-inch (41.1-cm) behind front mounting surface
- Weight: 12.7 kg