Crown XTi 2002 2000W Amplifier, The Crown XTi 2002 2000W Amplifier is one of the most powerful and innovative amplifiers on the market today. That's because the all-new Crown XTi-2002 Amplifier continues to set the standard for unmatched performance and value, delivering the goods night after night without breaking a sweat.
- Peakx Plus Limiters provide the ultimate in system performance and protection by allowing full control over threshold, attack, and release
- Enhanced Subharmonic Synth section provides user control over frequency, gain and filter type for system-specific tuning
- 3 User-defined fan mode controls – normal, early and fullspeed – for matching fan performance to a specific application
- New system monitoring provides software visibility of AC line voltage and power supply temperature
- Integrated cast-aluminum handles for easy handling and enhanced durability
- Locking power cord clip provides a secure connection between the amplifier and power cord
- Updated HiQnet Band Manager and System Architect control software
- Increased number of presets to a total of 50; 49 of which are user definable
- 2Ω Stereo (per ch.): 1000W
- 4Ω Stereo (per ch.): 800W
- 8Ω Stereo (per ch.): 475W
- 8Ω Bridge-Mono: 1600W
- 4Ω Bridge-Mono: 2000W
- Input EQ: 6 parametric filters per channel with adjustable Q, ±15 dB boost/cut. Also adjustable high and low shelving filters. This 8-filter EQ section can be bypassed.
- Crossover Filters: Highpass and Lowpass per channel. Butterworth 6/12/18/24 dB per octave. Linkwitz-Riley 24/48 dB per Octave. Also includes ± 15 dB bandpass gain and polarity control.
- Output EQ: 8 parametric filters per channel with adjustable Q, ±15 dB boost/cut. This 8-filter EQ section can be bypassed.
- Delay: For signal alignment of driver; 50 mS of total delay.
- SubHarmonic Synth: Takes the low-frequency content of the input signal and "synthesizes" a new signal that is the same as the input signal but one octave lower. The new synthesized signal is then mixed with the original signal to create the effect. New: Users now have control over frequency, gain, and filter type.
- Peakx Plus Limiter: User defeatable limiter that allows users to control Threshold, Attack, and Release times.
- Presets: 50 total presets, 49 of which are user-definable.
- Sensitivity (for full rated power at 4 ohms): 1.4 Vrms
- Frequency Response (at 1 watt, 20 Hz - 20 kHz): +0 dB, –1 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (below rated 1kHz power at 8 ohms): 100 dB (A weighted)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.5%
- Damping Factor 20 Hz to 1 kHz: > 500
- Crosstalk (below rated power): 20 kHz - 1 kHz: > 70 db
- Input Impedance (nominal): 20k ohms balanced, 10k ohms unbalanced
- Maximum Input Signal: +22 dBu typical
- AC Line Voltage and Frequency Configurations: 100 VAC, 120 VAC, 220-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- AC Line Current: (120 VAC amplifier playing 1/8 power pink noise into 4 ohms per ch): 8.3A; no more than 38W at idle
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C at 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Level: Two front-panel rotary level controls, one for each channel
- Power Switch: On/Off switch applies AC power to the amplifier
- Sel/Prev/Next Buttons: Three buttons near the LCD screen that are used to access menu items and front panel lockout
- LCD Screen: Backlit liquid crystal display that shows preset and processing status
- Signal Indicator: Green LED, one per channel, illuminates when a very low-level signal is present at input (may be used for troubleshooting cable runs).
- –10 Indicator: Green LED flashes when output signal exceeds -10 dB below clip.
- –20 Indicator: Green LED flashes when output signal level exceeds -20 dB below clip.
- Ready Indicator: Green LED, one per channel, illuminates when the amplifier is ready to produce audio.
- Clip Indicator: Red LED, one per channel, turns on at the threshold of audible distortion
- Temp Indicator: Red LED, one per channel, illuminates under excessive temperature conditions
- Power Indicator: Blue LED illuminates when the amplifier has been turned on and has power
- Input Connectors: XLR, one per channel
- Link/Out Connector: Loop-thru signal from input connector for linking another amplifier, one per channel.
- Output Connectors: Two Neutrik Speakon® NL4MP output connectors. Channel-1 Speakon® is wired with Ch. 1 and Ch. 2 outputs for use with optional single 4-conductor cable.
- Two binding post outputs (in parallel with Speakon® connectors).
- HiQnet USB Connector: Type B, connects to HiQnet network.
- Chassis: Steel
- Front Panel: Cast-aluminum
- Cooling: Proportional speed fan with front-to-rear airflow.
- Dimensions: 19 Inch (W) x 3.5" (H) x 12.25" (D)
- Net Weight: 18.5 lbs (8.4kg)
- Shipping Weight: 21.5 lbs (9.8kg)