Furman P-1400 AR E Sag/Spike/Brownout Power Conditioner The Furman P-1400 AR E Sag/Spike/Brownout Power Conditioner delivers a stable 230 volts of AC power to protect equipment from problems caused by AC line voltage irregularities such as sags, brownouts, or overvoltages - all of which can cause sensitive electronic equipment to malfunction or sustain damage.
The P-1400 AR E accepts any input voltage from 188V to 270V and transforms it to a constant output of 230V or 240V (switchable), ±10V. Voltages beyond that range may also be converted to usable levels, depending on the range variance.
Additionally, the P-1400 AR E is a full-featured power conditioner that filters and purifies AC power, reducing line noise and ensuring optimum performance. Not only will your equipment perform better with Furman’s Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT), but it will also be fully protected by our exclusive Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP), and Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS). This circuitry provides the highest level of power protection available.
- Surge Protection - Furman’s exclusive SMP technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available.
- Noise Filtration - LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity.
- Voltage Protection - Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions.
- Diagnostic Lights - LED status indicators warn you when voltage is outside of nominal range or when protection has been compromised.
- True RMS Voltage Reg - True RMS Voltage Regulation delivers a stable 230/240 volts of AC power to protect equipment from problems caused by AC line voltage irregularities.
- USB Charger - Front panel USB convenience outlets allows you to charge most media devices or power a USB lamp.
- Voltmeter / Ammeter - Large digital voltmeter / ammeter, with discrete dimmer button, displays line votlage and true RMS current draw.
- Isolated Banks - Isolated outlet banks minimize inter-component interference and noise contamination.
- 6 AMP Rating - 6 Amp rating featuring a high inrush magnetic circuit breaker for added protection.
- 11 Total Outlets - 11 total outlets (10 rear panel outlets and one front panel convenience outlet).
- BNC Lamp Connector - Rear panel BNC connector powers any standard gooseneck lamp for rear rack illumination.
- Height: 45 mm
- Width: 483 mm
- Depth: 305 mm
- Weight: 7kg